Thursday, December 22, 2011

My mini-me!

The moment I knew I was having a baby girl, my thoughts suddenly drifted to hairbows, pink stuffs and matching clothes. After my OB revealed the gender to me and my husband, we immediately went to the mall and bought hairbows and clippies. I was ecstatic. I couldn't explain the wonderful feeling of having a soon-to-be-real-life-barbie-doll.





Dressing up my sweet Victoria is perhaps the best hobby I ever had in my entire 26 years of existence. The excitement I get every time I splurge on tutu skirts and hairbows is simply awe-inspiring. Ohhhh, the perks of having a baby girl! And the best thing is, we also get to wear matching clothes! Isn't it amazing?






I could barely wait for my daughter to turn 1. I already saw a lot of matching footwear, tutu skirts plus looooots of kikay dresses online. She truly is a mini-me in the making!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment